Monday, September 3, 2007

Gotta Love a Long Weekend...

It IS a holiday after all!

It's been a gorgeous weekend here. The weather's been absolutely perfect.
Saturday, we had a party for our daughter getting her Masters Degree with family and friends. Just a cookout, hot dogs, hamburgers, kielbasa, sausage patties... it went real well. Everyone had a great time, especially my daughter.

Sunday, the wife and I took a nice long ride in the Vette, and stopped at a winery here in Connecticut, called Jerram Winery. We walked in and did the wine tasting, trying tiny sips of 10 different wines. It was great, and then we went about another 10 miles and stopped at a Dairy Queen for an ice cream.
All in all it was about a 2 and a half hour ride, and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Monday, was spent mostly doing stuff at home. Taking it easy for the holiday.

Right now, it's Monday night and I'm sitting in my living room watching Wild Hogs, a comedy with John Travolta and Tim Allen. Pretty funny so far!

Well, only this week and I'm on vacation for another week! It's going to be real busy from this Friday through the weekend we come back with something going on every day it seems.

 

Soon, I hope to start posting my news here.

Until then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home