Friday Night Update
Well, I just got back from helping my daughter out at her condo.. there's a lot of cleaning to do, and there were a few of us there working. Two painting, my daughter and wife cleaning, and me doing odd jobs (including taking out the trash of course).
Last week, there was an article in our local newspaper about a fruit, found in the Amazon area of South America, named "Acai". It looks like a cross between a blueberry and a grape, and is what doctors are now calling the next "Miracle Food".
Here's some great information about the Acai fruit.
Here's another good link with information.
It has the highest antioxidant value of any food, and LOTS of other good things for people. People can't quite put their finger on the flavor of it but everyone seems to love it.
It also said (the newspaper) that it was available in our local stores, so I had my wife pick up a bottle.
I was amazed... it was DELICIOUS! (when was the last time you had something REALLY GOOD for you, and it tasted good???)
Decide for yourself... I loved it. Taste like a cross between blueberry juice and grape juice. I really do like it! If you get a chance, try it.
Other than that, lets give you some news:
"Government inspectors come down hard on penis pasta"
Worst car dealership name.. EVER!
And my MUST read of the day:
Proof that 1977 was the WORST. CLOTHING. YEAR. EVER!
Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:
Heyyyyyyyy, i liked the clothing we wore in 1977!
Showing my age, huh?
Yours,
'lil o (michelle)
OMG... I'm laughing so hard *snortle* about the first headline (penis pasta). You just reminded me of a story... I was given some for a gift. Me thinks I'll leave the rest for a story on my blog ;-)
As for me - I did NOT like the clothing we wore in 1977! The fashion went out of style for a reason LOL
Have a great day! *HUGS*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home