Monday, October 5, 2009

265 – Busy Weekend Over….

Well, our friends Ray and Debbie’s daughter’s wedding went off beautifully. It was a gorgeous wedding on the Mystic River in Mystic CT, and other than a few drops of rain, was just perfect. The reception was held at the same place, and the food was the best by far that I had ever had at a wedding. They did an impeccable job at planning the wedding.

Sunday, our car club held a show for the town’s Chrysanthemum Festival, and it was a wonderful day, with lots of great cars and good times.

Odd thing, I was walking back to our club truck after looking at a few cars, and somehow, I hurt the back of my right calf. It feels like a “charlie-horse” but it’s still sore hours later. Hopefully it’ll be better Monday morning.

Instead of a funny today, here’s an interesting link about The 10 Biggest Moments in Internet History. Enjoy.

Have a wonderful Monday all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

A wedding on the Mystic River, and no photos? Is this the same Mystic River that I crossed while driving between Boston and Andover?

October 5, 2009 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hello Dave ~~ I hope your leg is better by now. Great photo of the beach and palm trees. What does the sign "E" that is banned mean?
Glad you enjoyed the post. How many homes have organs to place bowls of water on. Take care, Regards Merle.

October 7, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home