258 – More on Boston
We had a great time in the New England Aquarium, and as soon as you walk in, you see a very large penguin exhibit!
As you can see to the right, they’re right out there in the open, and having fun on the rocks. They have cold water squirting on them and they really enjoy it.
Odd thing, I don’t think I heard them make a single sound!
This guy at left, was just preening for the camera!
(click on any picture to ‘embiggen’)
Moving on, we climbed a gently sloping path to look at some gorgeous fish, jellies, crustaceans… everything you could imagine!
At right, is my favorite picture there.. I found Nemo! *L*
Well, this weekend is going to be a busy one for me. Our wine group is going to New York to the Brotherhood Winery for a tour and a dinner in the wine caves. It should be a lot of fun, so look for an interesting report on Monday!
Have a wonderful weekend all…!

1 Comments:
Sorry I missed this on Friday -- had health issues keeping me in and out of work and the Dr.'s office. It looks like this aquarium is just as much fun as the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Even though that was the largest I've seen, I think Monterrey Bay Aquarium was my favorite, mostly because of the awesome otter observation tank.
Cool trip, Dave. Sorry I didn't get to enjoy it with you guys.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home