Monday, April 22, 2013

573 – Almost Vacation

Last week of work before heading to Mexico for 5 nights at an all-inclusive resort. It’ll be nice to get away.

I still haven’t brought home my Corvette yet, as it’s still cool up here but I’ll probably bring it back the weekend I get back from our vacation.

Now I find out from my brother, he wants me to do another vacation with him this summer! Sign me up, we always have a good time.

Other than that, not much else new.

There’s so much bad news lately in our world, what with Texas, Boston.. and everything else, I hope you all find a bit of sunshine in your days.

More to come after vacation,

Dave

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Have a good one Dave!!

April 22, 2013 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Have a great time. I am doing the at-home vacation next week, to burn off PTO beyond the 40 hours I can carry over.

April 26, 2013 at 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Have a great and wondrous time, just don't drink the water!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

May 1, 2013 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home