Wednesday, January 2, 2013

567 – Happy New Years!

Happy 2013 my friends! Here’s hoping for health, prosperity, and happiness are yours for all of 2013 and beyond.

Did everyone have a nice Christmas? I hope so.. we did.

I’ve been so very busy lately, I’m sorry that I’ve let my blog posts slip. I’ll try better to get back to the once a week post at least.

UCONN Basketball is back on, so that’s keeping me happy when they play, both men and women’s team. The women are ranked #1 in the country once again too!

Well, got to run today, but my funny is a pic for you today:

karma

(Click on the picture to ‘embiggen’)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those doggies...*grin*

Welcome back, hope you are feeling well, and that you've had fun with your grand doggie!

Miss you being here all the time.

May this new year bring nothing but happiness for you!

Yours,

michelle {'lil o)

January 5, 2013 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home