Wednesday, October 21, 2009

271 – Wordful Wednesday

First of all, I’d like to thank Merle, for nominating me for an award for my blog! It’s the “One Lovely Blog Award”, though, as I mentioned to her in my replies yesterday (I hope she read it) that while I’m extremely flattered, I don’t write my blog for awards. Merle’s the sweetest lady on here, and for her to nominate my blog, makes me very happy! Thank you Merle!

On Monday, it was announced on the local news, that one of the UCONN Football players who was instrumental in the win we saw Saturday, was stabbed to death on campus after an altercation. What’s this world coming to when people have to resort to knives to settle an argument. The whole UCONN Campus is so very sad over this, as this young man came from one of the worst neighborhoods in Miami, and was doing real well. He was well loved on campus, and may have had a career in the pro’s ahead.

That’s it for now, 'I’m kind of in a hurry tonight… so I’ll say have a wonderful Wednesday all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home