459 – I was wondering….
If anyone would notice if I stopped posting for a week… well, 2 people noticed. Both people rarely comment too! Thank you Curt and Mike H for noticing!
38 Days till my Cruise…!
Hey Mike, can you believe Baylor lost last night???
The UCONN Women and Men however, are both going to the Final Four! I tell you, what an exciting basketball season it is this year. Much more so for the men, as there are some incredible upsets, like 11th seeded VCU going to the Final Four. I know Mike H and I share the same excitement at this time of the year. Curt… well, he’s a Clemson fan. But I still like him. *chuckle*
Other than that, had a wonderful dinner last Friday night with my brother and friends Brian and Dave.
AND…. can you believe, we’re supposed to get considerable snow Thursday night into Friday? WHERE IS SPRING???
On to something funny:
The Indians asked their Chief in autumn if the winter was going to be cold or not. Not really knowing an answer, the chief replies that the winter was going to be cold and that the members of the village were to collect wood to be prepared.
Being a good leader, he then went to the next phone booth and called the National Weather Service and asked, "Is this winter to be cold?"
The man on the phone responded, "This winter is going to be quite cold indeed."
So the Chief went back to speed up his people to collect even more wood to be prepared. A week later he called the National Weather Service again, "Is it going to be a very cold winter?"
"Yes", the man replied, "it's going to be a very cold winter."
So the Chief goes back to his people and orders them to go and find every scrap of wood they can find. Two weeks later he calls the National Weather Service again: "Are you absolutely sure that the
winter is going to be very cold?"
"Absolutely," the man replies, "the Indians are collecting wood like crazy!"
Have a great Hump-Day all!

3 Comments:
As I mentioned elsewhere to you, I cannot pull for the Huskies in the Final Four, because they are playing against the only remaining SEC team. Hurts me because I am not a Calipari fan. I hope you guys get out from under that snow soon.
Baylor gone, and we can't even go up against the coach who will be nameless.
We don't get to put Duke out in the men's tournament so our women had to spank the Dukies instead. Going to be some late nights.
Hi Dave ~~ My gosh the time goes so quickly and your cruise is coming up soon. I liked your Indians getting wood joke - that was funny.
Glad you liked the old goat for dinner. I liked the entry into heaven. Take care my friend, Regards, Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home