Friday, March 4, 2011

451 – No Rant Zone

Sorry about the rant on Wednesday.. I’d just seen so much about “those damn state employees” lately that I’ve been seeing red.

Its’ getting to be one my favorite times soon.. March Madness! This is my “Super Bowl”, my “World Series”. Lets just hope my team makes the big dance! *LOL*

Every day now, it’s getting lighter out as I go to work. Spring is right around the corner. Saturday, it’s going to be near 50 degrees! *S*

Has anyone seen the new iPad? I may end up getting one as my daughter wants mine. Originally, I hadn’t wanted one.. but when I saw how much faster it is, that just about got me until my daughter said she’s buy mine. Hmm… we’ll see.

Is anyone reading this any more?

Time for something funny:

After a 2 year study, the National Science Foundation announced the following results on the American Male's recreational preferences:
1. The sport of choice for unemployed or incarcerated people is: basketball
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is: bowling.
3. The sport of choice for blue-collar workers is: football.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is: baseball.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is: tennis.
6. The sport of choice for corporate officers is: golf.
Conclusion: The higher you rise in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.

 

TOP TEN BAD THINGS ABOUT HAVING A SUMMER TIME SHARE WITH DARTH VADER...
10. Claims those long-distance calls to the Death Star aren't his.
9. Uses Jedi powers to shake up your root beer right before you open it.
8. He's always accusing you of hiding his asthma inhaler.
7. Claims he paid you the rent "a long, long time ago."
6. Dances around in nothing but cape and cowboy hat while doing "Darth Brooks" routine.
5. For once he could use Force to lift his wet towel off the couch.
4. That scary music that plays when he enters a room gets old real fast.
3. You feel like an idiot saying, "No, Darth isn't here. He's on the ice planet Hoth."
2. Not easy cleaning burnt Ewok fur off the barbecue grill.
1. Constantly doing his lame James Earl Jones impression.

Have a nice weekend all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mark said...

Still reading. Your blog is part of my morning routine every morning at work when I get in early. Just can't comment at all from work any more. Bummer. I haven't been getting online at home lately because I got burned out of looking at a computer screen all day.

March 4, 2011 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Mark said...

Still reading. Your blog is part of my morning routine every morning at work when I get in early. Just can't comment at all from work any more. Bummer. I haven't been getting online at home lately because I got burned out of looking at a computer screen all day.

March 4, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home