452 – Busy Week Ahead!
It was a nice, but busy weekend with things to do every day. Yesterday, I went to the Big East Women's Basketball Tournament with 2 friends to watch the UCONN Women win their first game.
We’re still cleaning out my moms place, and I found a huge container of photos that I went through Saturday night. I must have gone through 3,000+ pictures. Lots of memories there.. pictures of me and my brother as little kids all the way up to about 10 years ago. Lots of pictures of my kids, as babies back then too.
This week, I have a new side-job starting up, and I have to take Thursday to take my mom to a doctors appointment.
We had over 3 inches of rain Sunday, and our rivers are flooding right now. A lot of that snow that we had is melted now, though the big mounds are still there, but a lot smaller.
Well, on to something funny:
A man is sitting in a bar when a beautiful woman walks up and whispers in his ear, "I'll do anything you want for 50 bucks."
He puts his drink down and starts going through his pockets. He pulls out a ten, two five's, a twenty and ten ones.
He thrusts the wadded up money into the woman's hand and says, "Here...paint my house."
A man bought a new Mercedes to celebrate his wife leaving him and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive.
The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him.
"There's no way they can catch a Mercedes," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.....Then the reality of the situation hit him. "What am I doing?" he thought and pulled over.
The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car.
"It's been a long hard day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, I don't need the frustration or the overtime, so if you can give me a really good excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go."
The guy thinks about it for a second and says, "Last week my nagging wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back!"
"Have a nice weekend," said the officer.
Have a nice Monday all…!

1 Comments:
Hi Dave ~~ You have been busy. I hope your mother got a good report
from her doctor. It is a sad job going through her house, but great to find old photos and memories. I
hope you didn't have floods with all that rain and melted snowSpring is on the way!!
I am so glad you enjoyed the jokes,
my favorite was the fried chicken one also. I liked yours too.
Take care my friend, Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home