Wednesday, April 13, 2011

465 – Wordless Wednesday – Remember When…

cland

(Click on picture to ‘embiggen’)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mark said...

Ha! Reminds me of a job I had near DC, where the boss had archives of PC Magazine. I got a kick out of reading about the "fast, new 286."

Of course, in school I used a TRS-80 that used a cassette tape, but by the time I got my own computer, I got an Apple IIe with dual 5 1/4" floppy drives sitting between the (green-screen!) monitor and the CPU box. I had an 80-column card that made me uptown, and later even got an adapter to hook it to a little color TV. Whoa! Never had anything fancy like a mouse, though.

April 13, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Mark said...

And I had a 300 baud modem that I used for dialing into BBS's. Those were the days.

April 13, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home