Thursday, May 26, 2011

478 – She Always Wanted a Honda

Yep. We bought my wife a new car Tuesday, a 2012 Honda Civic EX.IMG_2732

She’s always wanted a Honda, and she likes smaller cars, so alas, here it is!

I have to say, it’s a lot nicer than the 2011’s, as it has a few exterior changes, and a big change in how the dash looks.

 

Here’s a look at the interior which is gray/tan in color.IMG_2734

 

So far, she loves it, and is having fun with the Bluetooth feature of the car so she can hands-free talk on the phone while driving!

What’s everyone got planned for the holiday weekend?

We’re doing some work around the house, I’m hoping to get the Vette out, and we have some friends we met on the cruise stopping by on Monday!

Can’t stay, but I hope you all have a great weekend if I can’t get here tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Your wife's car looks lovely and smaller cars are easier to park. I wouldn't encourage her to
use the phone too much while driving.
Concentration is important.
Thanks for the well wishes and I am doing OK. Doing all the exercises as that will help me walk unaided again-
at least inside the house.
Glad you liked the children's answers to Bible questions. I think they needed to have them taught again to get them right.
Take care, my friend, Regards, Merle.

May 28, 2011 at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home