Monday, May 2, 2011

471 – 5 Days till Vacation!

It seems Osama bin Laden has been killed by US Navy Seals. It’s taken a long time, but today, we have a bit more closure, over the events of 9/11.

Five more days till vacation. I’m sure it’ll go by slowly, as I’m sure the vacation will go by too quickly! I guess I should start looking for my suitcase huh? *L*

Did I mention I bought an iPad2? I’m going to give/sell my old one to my daughter. The coolest new app for the 2 is FaceTime, a program for doing video calling without using the phone lines! I tested it out with my friend Dan who also has an iPad2, and it’s pretty darn cool!

I took the Vette out for the first time Saturday, as our club ran a small show for a senior community home, and it was gorgeous. It was a beautiful day, and you could tell everyone was dying to get their cars out.

On to something funny:

Vaseline.......

A man doing market research for the Vaseline Company knocked at the door and
was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her
feet. "I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the
product?"

She said, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time."

"If you don't mind my asking," he said, "what do you use it for?"

"We use it for sex," she said.

The researcher was a little taken aback. "Usually people lie to me and say
they use it on a child's bicycle chain or to help with a gate hinge. But, in
fact, I know that most people do use it for sex. I admire you for your
honesty. Since you've been so frank so far, can you tell me exactly HOW you
use it for sex?"

The woman said, "I don't mind telling you at all. My husband and I put it on
the doorknob and it keeps the kids out."

What were you thinking ..........???

Have a wonderful Monday all…!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mark said...

Hey there. Off work this week, so I might actually be commenting on your blog. The iPad2 might be my big-ticket Christmas gift this year. It's definitely at the top of the list, because I've been loving my iPod Touch 4th gen, which is basically a miniaturized iPad. I have FaceTime on it, so maybe we can try it sometime.

May 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Very cool!
Mark, email me your email addy you use for FaceTime.
Or, add mine in it's:
dchamp at hotmail dot com

May 2, 2011 at 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Mike H said...

Be careful traveling bud

May 2, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks Mike... I will!

May 3, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home