520 – The Weeks Fly By.. 50 Days till Hawaii
I can’t believe it’s already almost the middle of October! Time is FLYING by. The wife and I will have to begin our Christmas shopping soon, as we’ll be on vacation during our normal shopping time.
One of the places we want to go for sure on Kauai, is Wailua Falls, which is going to be only about a few miles from our hotel. Actually, there’s 5 or more waterfalls within 5 miles of our hotel when we’re in Kauai.
Of course, one thing I have to see is Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial. Other than that, I want to do a Luau, but other than that, just explore and have fun.
On to something funny:
Lethal Food
A dietician was once addressing a large audience in Chicago.
"The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago.
Red meat is awful. Vegetables can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the germs in our drinking water.
But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all eat it. Can anyone here tell me what lethal product I'm referring to?"
"You, sir, in the first row, please give us your idea."
The man lowered his head and said, "Wedding cake."
Who Says Men Don't Remember Anniversaries
A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed.
She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front him. He appears deep in thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of coffee.
"What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room. "Why are you down here at this time of night?"
The husband looks up, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and
you were only 17?" he asks solemnly.
The wife is touched thinking her husband is so caring and sensitive. "Yes, I do," she replies.
The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily. "Do you remember when
you father caught us in the back seat of my car?"
"Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.
The husband continues..."Do you remember when he shoved a shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years".
"I remember that too", she replies softly.
He wipes another tear from his cheek and says... "I would have gotten out today!"
Have a wonderful Hump-Day!

1 Comments:
Hello Dave ~~ Only 50 days until Hawaii. How quickly the time goes by and you should have a wonderful holiday seeing those water-falls and
everything else. Glad you enjoyed the jokes and strange we both posted the same joke, no worries as we have different readers. Take care, Hope the shopping went well. Best Wishes,
Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home