Wednesday, November 23, 2011

528 – Happy Thanksgiving!

happy-thanksgiving

Here’s hoping all of my friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving, no matter where you are.

Me, I’m thankful for my health, my family, my friends, that I have a good job, and a roof over our heads. I wish the same for you all!

Max3

It’s going to be an exciting weekend, as we’ll be “puppy-sitting'” our GrandPuppy, Max. Here’s a new picture of him in the back seat of my daughters car last weekend!

His head is lying on a toy as he sleeps… what a rough life! *chuckling*

(click on picture to ‘embiggen’)

I’ve got most of my Christmas shopping done already, except for my son and wife. My son will be easy, but my wife… well, there’s another story. She’s SO hard to buy for!

Oh, did I mention, 8 days till vacation??? I’m taking a half day off next Thursday, so as of 11am next Thursday, I’m off work.

Instead of something funny today, I’m going to leave you with something so cute…

The cutest owl you'll ever see! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home