Thursday, May 30, 2013

574 – Wow, it’s been a while…

Well, it’s been over a month since I’ve posted.

Since then, my wife and I went to Mexico, and had a wonderful time at a nice, all-inclusive resort. It was GREAT to get away!

I got sunburnt on the first day (sitting at the swim-up pool bar, heh heh heh), but not bad enough to ruin the vacation.

The sun was nice, the beach was warm and clear water, the food outstanding.. and we met some great people.

The weekend after we got back, we got to puppy-sit our Grand-Puppy which my wife and I loved doing.

Now, my brother wants to go with me down South again, so on Friday June 7th, we’re taking our own trip down to Mexico to another all-inclusive resort! It’s just a short, 4 nighter, but it’ll be fun.

Hope everyone’s doing well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

You fellers don't do anything I wouldn't do.

May 31, 2013 at 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, just remember to not drink the water! *grin*

Yours,

'lil o (michelle)

June 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home