Thursday, August 6, 2020

Time Flies, Part II

Well, it's now been roughly 9 months since my surgery, and I'm feeling great. I had a cardiologist appointment last week, and he said I was doing real well, lost weight, BP is down.. and I don't have to see him again for a year! That's good news. I'm still waiting for Covid to calm down to continue out Cardio Rehab.
My wife's doing real well too, her hair is growing back quickly (although VERY curly which is driving her nuts) but she's feeling well. She does however, drive me crazy by wanting to do too much. We're both getting older and need to pace ourselves lest we get into other problems. I try to keep us both safe.
On the flip side, our son (Mike) is having health issues, and at 35, is way too young for this. He's stubborn, obstinate, and real hard to deal with most of the time... and he's driving us crazy.
Gwen and I have stayed home through all this Corona stuff, with our daughter getting our groceries for us so we don't have to go into crowded stores (thank God for her). We have gone to her and her husband's house to see our granddaughter and to swim in their pool, but pretty much nowhere else. 
Our granddaughter is now 5 and growing like a weed! We were supposed to take them all to Disney World in July, but had to cancel and we re-booked for next July.
Well, enough for now.. got to run.
Thanks for reading...
Dave

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I’m glad your wife is feeling so well but it’s hard to pace yourself after being so ill for so long and now wanting to do all and more of what she couldn’t do while she was ill. You are right though, pacing yourselves is what’s best, especially after your surgery. I’m glad you’ve been able to stay home but also still see your granddaughter, I know how much you love her! I can’t believe she’s 5 already! Time goes too fast! I’m sorry about your son and I hope he gets the help he needs and that it can be treated without long term issues. Life is precious!! Family and friends are precious too! Hugs!!

August 6, 2020 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger THE ONLY TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD ® said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 13, 2020 at 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home