Friday, August 7, 2009

243 – Long Weekend Ahead!

Yep, I have tomorrow off as I need to use a personal day or lose it by next weekend. So, tomorrow, my brother and I are going to a special grocery store about 20 miles away to get some lobsters on sale, then to the movies to see the new GI Joe movie.

It’s supposed to be a gorgeous day, so tomorrow evening we’re supposed to go to a cruise night with the Vette.

Saturday, a friend and I are going to get a personal tour over at ESPN! That should be great. I’ll try to get some pictures, but they may not let me.

We’ve actually had a couple of nice days in a row, which is unusual this summer as we’ve had so much rain. I’m just hoping it continues a bit longer.

So, it looks like a relaxing, though busy weekend. What’s everyone else doing?

And now, something to make you laugh:

Funny Bumper Stickers:

Born Free. . . . .Taxed to Death
Conserve toilet paper, use both sides
Don't come knocking if the car is rocking
Don't Steal....The Government hates Competition
99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name
A man without a woman is like a neck without a pain
All men are Idiots, and I married their King
DRIVE LIKE HELL.. YOU'LL GET THERE!
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film facility
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW
I love cats...they taste just like chicken

Have a wonderful weekend all!

2 Comments:

Blogger bubbanem said...

Sounds like you have a fun one lined up, Dave. Same here. All the kids will be here for the weekend. We'll get the boat out Saturday for a day of tubing and skiing, then perhaps dinner at Patti's.

Enjoy the ESPN tour ... the thought of it brought back memories of our CNN visit in Hotlanta.

Enjoy!

August 7, 2009 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I took Friday off, too, for us to go away for an anniversary weekend. It was a blast! Neither of us got on the Internet for anything except to get directions to a couple of places. It was relaxing.

That ESPN tour sounds like fun.

August 9, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home