Monday, August 3, 2009

241 – If this is August, can a vacation be far away?

I’m feeling the need again.. even if to get away for 3-5 days. I’m trying to ease my wife into the possibility.. or I may end up going somewhere with my brother. Not sure yet.

See, my daughter and brother’s wife are going somewhere in a few weeks, so maybe he and I will go somewhere. Any ideas out there? (Peter and Merle, I wish… but Oz is too far for 4 days..! *LOL*)

Other than that, Saturday was a completely gorgeous day, from sunup to sundown. I took the time to take my Vette to a guy here in town that specializes in car interiors and had a small problem, and he fixed it like a wizard! It was a tiny problem that probably very few people would have even noticed, but I knew.

Sunday, was overcast with sprinkles all day (again). I don’t like that we get one summer day, then rain again.

I got a really cool link from my friend michelle: Mark, especially for you, a chorus making rain noise!

That’s all I got for tonight…. have a wonderful Monday all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ You sure do have a few holidays my friend. No idea where you could spend 4 days. Maybe Jerry at
http://lz-blogger.blogspot.com/
Do you visit his blog?
Glad you got the small problem in
the Vette fixed all right.
Glad you liked the jokes. Take care
my friend, Regards, Merle.

August 3, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Consarnit! Foiled by a YouTube link while at work... again! I will look at it from home.

Glad you got the interior of the 'Vette fixed. Now if I get to see it this month, it will be up to my exacting standards. ;-)

August 3, 2009 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Merle, no, but I'll have to take a look at his blog!

Mark, I doubt very much I'll bring the Vette anywhere near Boston! *LOL*
Trust me... the video is awesome! Have Shannon watch it with you.

August 3, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

That chorus thing was very cool! The little lady already is asleep, but I'll send her the link.

August 3, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home