Wednesday, July 15, 2009

233 – Wordless Wednesday – Car Show Pictures

Click on any picture to ‘embiggen’

pontiac

1954 Pontiac Star Chief

pontiac2

vettes

Corvettes

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking into getting Joe either a netbook or a laptop. I have the ipod touch and LOVE it...but his fingers are too big to use it easily. I am looking for a 12 month interest free purchase so i can pay it off within the year. Any suggestions?

8-) Mr. Computer Guy !!! Thanks.

Joanne B. (hamster528@yahoo.com)

July 15, 2009 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

12 month interest free? Wow, you're not asking for much are you Joanne? *chuckling*
I'm not sure where you can do that, but I'll look around.

July 15, 2009 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Wow, your car (I assume?) looks great in that picture. The others aren't shabby, either.

July 17, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home