363 – Russian Spies and Long Weekends
OK, I’m sure I’m not the first one to say it, but if this picture is of a Russian Spy, then we’re all in trouble.
I’d give her the keys to Fort Knox. She’s breath-takingly beautiful.
What men among us would say no to her? *chuckling*
*sigh* too bad spies need nothing from me! *L*
(click on her pic to ‘embiggen’)
Anyways, the good news is I have a 4 day weekend, and the bad news is there won’t be a Friday post this week.
It’s supposed to be a gorgeous weekend here too, so we’ll be doing stuff outdoors, including we have a party to attend Saturday for our wine club which should be a lot of fun.
Last Thursday, I ordered a new Car GPS from Newegg.com and because they have a distribution center in New Jersey, I got it Friday morning. Turns out, there’s a known problem with this model where the volume is very soft, even at 100%.
I was just about to send it back, when I found a website that showed how to “hack” the GPS, and make the volume louder! (actually, open the audio files, and raise the volume then save them).
So, after backing the files up, I did as the website said and now, perfect audio! Go figure. Seems you can hack anything these days! *L*
On to something funny: (more customer flubs)
(At a Computer Store)
Customer: Hi, I need some printer ink please. Do you carry ink for [printer model]?”
Me: “Of course. You want the color cartridge?”
Customer: “Oh, they have colors? Okay, then. I want green and pink.”
Me: “It doesn’t really work like that. The printer has one color cartridge that can do all the colors.”
Customer: “Really? How they can put that many colors in one cartridge?”
Me: “They put only blue, red and yellow, and they’re mixed to make all the colors.”
Customer: “Oh, that sounds cool. But how will the printer know which color goes where if I don’t tell it?”
(At the Post Office)
Me: “How long would you like us to redirect your mail for?”
Customer: “Until everybody knows I’ve moved.”
Me: “Well, how long do you think it will take you to tell everyone?”
Customer: “Me tell everyone? Don’t you do that for me?”
Me: “Sorry, but that’s up to you. We don’t know who writes to you.”
Customer: “Well you should! You deliver the letters to me!”
Have a great Hump-Day and weekend!

3 Comments:
When the USA has finished with that Russian spy send her over to Australia!!!!!!
Totally cool hack on the GPS! That's the kind of nerdy thing I would do.
The Russian gal isn't very pretty, in my estimation.
Peter, I doubt there'll be anything left of her! *L*
Mark, REALLY? You're the first one to say that (or is Shan looking over your back)?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home