Monday, June 7, 2010

353 – Post Lobster Memories

Well, I’ll post a bunch of pictures here but it was an outstanding day for Lobster on IMG_1967 Saturday! When we got there, a guy had just gotten a 15 pound lobster!

Take a look at the size of those claws!!

(click on any picture to ‘embiggen’)

As his wife tells us, he’ll eat it all, and it’s not the largest he’s eaten (he’s eaten a 17 pounder before).

IMG_1962

 

Here’s my brother and I at left, ready for our treats!

The day was around 85 degrees, overcast so no sun to bake us as we sat outside on the dock watching the boats go by.

 

 

IMG_1969

 

At right, you can see the dock where we ate and watched the boats go by.

The 3 of us (me, my brother and my friend Mike) all ordered the 2.5-3 pounders, and it was just enough to satisfy our cravings for a while at least.

 

IMG_1973

IMG_1974

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All in all, it was a great day… and I’ll just have to wait till next year to visit again!

No joke today, no time.. hopefully on Wednesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Glad you enjoyed the lobster. Thanks for your comments -
glad you liked the Senior's joke.
Taking home 2 eggs and making a cake.
I hope all is well with you and your family. I am fine. Regards, Merle.

June 8, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home