366 – So Far, 6 Days of Heat!
So far, we’ve had 6 days over 90, and 2 of them over 100. Today, it may make right around 90 but the humidity is real high. Saturday we’re supposed to get some rain, so it should cool it down Looking back, it’s funny because these are the kinds of summers I remember as a kid.
Well, I have 14 days till my mini vacation with my brother to Mexico!!! I can’t wait.
Bubba, you asked what model of GPS I got, it’s the Garmin 755T.
This weekend is going to be a busy one, with running around with my daughter tomorrow to do a few things, then Sunday going with a friend to an all Corvette show down by the shore. That’s an all day event so there goes my weekend.
Next week, I have to take Wednesday off to take my mom to a neurosurgeon with my brother.
On to something funny (More Customer Support SNAFU’s):
No Fortitude For Longitude, Part 4
CALL CENTER | OHIO, USA
(After unlocking the caller’s account and beginning to explain when it can be used.)
Me: “Okay, sir. The account will be unlocked in a half hour.”
Caller: “Okay, I’m in Florida, where y’all located?”
Me: “Sir, we are in Ohio.”
Caller: “Okay. So is that 30 minutes Central or 30 minutes Eastern?”
Yukon Not Spend It
GAS STATION | ALBERTA, CANADA
Customer: “Why is my credit card being denied?”
Me: “Is it an American credit card?”
Customer: “Yes, I’m from Texas and I’m traveling to Alaska.”
Me: “Credit card companies sometimes block purchases made in other countries if they don’t know you’re traveling.”
Customer: “But I’m not in another country.”
Me: “This is Canada, sir.”
Customer: “But it’s on the way to Alaska.”
Me: “I know sir, but it’s still another country, so you probably need to call your credit card company.”
Customer: “What stupid country is this?!”
Me: “Actually sir, it would happen with any country you travel to because it’s a safety feature for your own security.”
Customer: “Well, if Canada wasn’t in the way of Alaska, this wouldn’t be a problem!”
Have a great weekend all!

1 Comments:
Vacation again already?! Good gravy, man, you just can't be contained!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home