399 – Busy Thursday/Friday
Sorry, no Europe update today.. it’s been an extremely busy Thursday night (when I normally write this).
Mom is doing well, she’s having a bit of a problem putting any weight on one of her legs, so they’ve x-rayed it and are looking into it. Other than that, she’s keeping up well.
My mother in law however, is in the hospital today to have a pacemaker with defibrillator installed. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Last night, my daughter and I went out to get a few things at the store, then to visit my mom, then home to wash some of mom’s clothes.. and I dropped into bed early last night.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and there may be no post Monday as it’s a holiday!

3 Comments:
Hope your mom's leg situation improves (and everything else, too). It's interesting how an operation like your MIL is having can be a side note when something else so major is going on with another loved one. Perspective and all that.
Have a nice weekend.
Hope your two Moms are doing well Dave, it can be a stressful time when those we love aren't well.
Hello Dave ~~ You are sure having some worries about your Mom and now your Mother in Law. I hope both of
them are soon well and home again.
Thanks for your comment and I am glad you liked the jokes and the
warning. Take care my friend,
Regards, Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home