390 - My First Trip to Europe VII
I’m sorry for the delay, my mom got taken to the hospital early Monday morning.
Before I continue, let me post some pictures that I found of some of this trip:
To the right, a picture I took along the Champs Elysee! (click on any pic to ‘embiggen’)
To the left, is me and Hubert Roth (I wore glasses back then before my LASIK surgery) at Chesterfields Pub (name of the pub was on the back of my photo!).
To the right, is Hubert Roth, Bernd Meyer, and Jean-Philippe Mahe, on the Champs Elysee.
I can’t say enough, just how wonderful these three people are, and were to me on my stay in Paris. Hubert and I stay in touch quite often now, as he still works for the same company, but Bernd and Jean-Philippe both moved to new jobs.
Sorry this post is short, but I’m short on time tonight.
Coming Friday, dinner at the restaurant (and pictures)!

2 Comments:
So cool that you scanned in those photos. I'm curious as to whether any of those guys wear glasses now, or had corrective surgery like you.
Cool trip, Dave.
Hi again Dave ~~ Those sidewalks are
SO wide and wonderful. Great photos.
Best Wishes, Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home