466 – Three Weeks to Go….
Three weeks from Friday afternoon, I’m on vacation. It’ll be nice to get away. The good news is, this cruise is just about free for us. All we paid for is airfare.
I’ve been working on things for our auto club for this coming season as our Cruise Nights begin on May 7th, though we have a car show to do on April 30th. I’m not even sure if I’ll take the Vette home before the cruise, but I may take it out for a few rides before then.
So what’d you think of the old computer advertisement from Wednesday?
Well, here's something even cooler! A NEW Commodore 64!
I had a Vic-20 and C-64 (and a C-128), what seems like a LONG time ago. It’s really a great article… please read it!
On to something funny:
Sports Funnies:
The huge college freshman decided to try out for the football team. "Can you tackle?" asked the coach. "Watch this," said the freshman, who proceeded to run smack into a telephone pole, shattering it to splinters. "Wow," said the coach. "I'm impressed. Can you run?"
"Of course I can run," said the freshman. He was off like a shot, and, in just over nine seconds, he had run a hundred yard dash. "Great!" enthused the coach. "But can you pass a football?" The freshman hesitated for a few seconds. "Well, sir," he said, "if I can swallow it, I can probably pass it."
A teacher asks her students if they're Yankees fans. All of the hands go up except for one student. "Okay, Bobby. What team are you a fan of?" "The Red Sox." "Why's that?" "Well, my parents are both Red Sox fans, so I'm a Red Sox fan too." "That's not a good answer, Bobby. If your parents were both morons, would you be a moron too?" "No, that would make me a Yankees fan!"
Have a wonderful weekend all!

1 Comments:
I never had a C64, but a good friend did. My favorite was a keyboard you could place over the keyboard and play just like a miniature keyboard. I hope that made sense. I also like Excitebike, a great game.
My first home computer was an Apple IIe that my mother bought me to bribe me to keep living with her instead of moving back in with my father. She'll admit it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home