479 – Short Week
Thank goodness it’s a short week! Hump Day already on the way to Friday.
Had a nice Holiday weekend, took the Vette out 3 of the 4 days and had a lot of fun.
My wife loves her new car, and I’m glad that she’s happy. She’s really happy about the Bluetooth built in so she can press a button and say “Call Home” and it dials home and she can talk hands-free with the sound coming through the radio speakers!
Other than that, not too much else going on, just busy as heck all day long it seems!
Well, on to something funny.. more on Friday!
I went to a couple of car dealerships last week, and the first one I stopped at was Kia, well nothing caught my eye, but the price was right, then I went to a Ford dealer, again nothing really caught my eye, but I looked anyway, then I go to the Chevy dealer, well I see one that I like, the dealer does the once over with me, then he pops the trunk, disappointed, I looked at the dealer and said, "Well, Theres something missing" the dealer ,puzzled asks "What"? I said "at the ford dealership I checked out, they had a new pair of shoes in the trunk of every car"! Smiling the dealer says "Thats so they can walk home"!
Have a great Hump-Day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home