492–Half Day and Vacation!
At 11am, I’m on vacation!
Lest people think my wife and I are incredibly wealthy, let me tell you that I shop for the absolute best deals on vacations, and never go anywhere at full price. I get emails all the time from vacation deal places, and when we find one that suits us, I check on the airfare, and if it’s not good, we don’t go. If it is, we use money we squirrel away for vacations and book it! Keep in mind, our cruise we went on back in late May, was a free cruises (due to problems I had on a previous cruise, the cruise line offered us $2400 in cruise credits).
Sometimes, if I feel like I want to go somewhere, I’ll search for the deals. There’s always a deal for somewhere! Sometimes it’s Vegas, some times it’s Disney, other times it’s a cruise.
This trip, is to Mexico, Riviera Maya to be exact to this resort.
I’m finally on Google+, so if you’re on it, let me know! (it’s Google’s version of Facebook)
On to something funny:
A newlywed farmer and his wife were visited by her mother, who immediately demanded an inspection of the place. While they were walking through the barn, the farmer's mule suddenly reared up and kicked the mother-in-law in the head, killing her instantly.
At the funeral service a few days later, the farmer stood near the casket and greeted folks as they walked by. The pastor noticed that whenever a woman would whisper something to the farmer, he would nod his head "Yes" and say something. Whenever a man walked by and whispered to the farmer, he would shake his head, "No" and mumble a reply. Curious, the pastor later asked the farmer what that was all about.
The farmer replied, ''The women would say, 'What a terrible tragedy' and I would nod my head and say, 'Yes, it was.' The men would ask, 'You wanna sell that mule?' and I would shake my head and say, 'Can't. It's all booked up for a year.'"
Have a wonderful week/weekend all!

4 Comments:
Have a great vacation Dave, don't drink the water and don't go jetskiing. Americans disapppear in Mexico...
Hoping that you and your wife have a "fantastico" time in Mexico... Bring back lots of pictures, and IF you do drink the water, tell them you want "Loperamida"...the Mexicans themselves take that when they get Montezuma's Revenge!
Yours,
'lil o (michelle)
Hi Dave ~~ Thank you for your comment
while on vacation. Glad you enjoyed the jokes and I am doing OK but have
more problems ahead. I see a cardiologist on 1st August, so see
what that brings.
Enjoy the rest of your vacation my friend, Take care, Regards, Merle.
Sure looks like a good spot for a vacation, nearly typed Vatican!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home