Friday, March 30, 2012

547 – Time Flies…

Where has March gone? It seems like just yesterday it was March 1st.

To top it off, we may get 1-3 inches of snow overnight *groan*. I thought we were over that!

Been tremendously busy lately, but I found time Wednesday night to go see The Hunger Games with a friend of mine. I read all 3 books, and for once, they got it right! Normally, I hate seeing movies where I read the book, because I always walk away disappointed. This one gets 5 out of 5 stars for me!

Busy weekend coming up too… our wine tasting group is having a tasting Saturday night, and Sunday we’re having my friend Ray and his wife over to watch the NCAA Final Four where our UCONN Husky Women are still in.

Rest in Peace, Earl Scruggs…  Here he and Steve Martin engage in a little:
Foggy Mountain Breakdown!

Earl Scruggs & Steve Martin

Have a great weekend all…!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mark said...

Go UCONN women!

March 31, 2012 at 2:25 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Sounds like a busy week for you ~ enjoy.
I was feeling great and had a lovely Easter and then I got a strep throat and also an ingrown toenail. I thought they only grew inward at the edge of the nail. Mine is at the base and is growing sideways into my flesh. I still feel good and I think the Ensure is the answer.
I know how fortunate I am with my family Dave. Glad you enjoyed the post. Cheers, Merle.

April 12, 2012 at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home