559 – Something I Made…..
I made a video with Microsoft Movie Maker, that I posted on my SkyDrive.
The song, is the Father/Daughter dance song, please listen to the words as you watch….
Click on the link, give it a bit to buffer, and enjoy.
Dave from Connecticut, USA
5 Comments:
OMG...that moved me to tears...to see a couple so very happy...to see how proud you looked...how handsome her husband is...how beautiful your daughter is! Wow!
Of course, you are still the handsome dapper gentleman i remember so fondly.
Congratulations to all!
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
I had to come back and watch it again; it was SO beautiful and it made me cry happy tears (with a little sad cuz I miss my dad so much) again. Such a beautiful daughter and family you have. I liked the photo of you together with your wife and son as well. Just a very happy day and I hope they have many happy years together and the happiness spills over to your whole family. XOXOXOXO I love the photo of you and your daughter - thanks for posting that, I was going to ask for one.
Every time I watch this I find another favorite photo...this time it's the one where she's kissing your cheek. You must be soooo proud of her!
Paula
Hi Dave ~~ Thanks for your comments and I am glad you enjoyed the the post.
I was very disappointed not to be able to see your video. I am sure it was very beautiful, as attested by your other commentors. I have tried several times and I get the girl standing at the door, but no videos come through. Not to worry
It must get lost on it's way to Australia. Take care, my friend,
Cheers, Merle.
Merle, let it load... it may take a bit, but please try!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home