Another Hump-Day....
Hump-Day came a day early for me this week, as having Monday off was great! I think we need to have more 4 days work weeks.
Did you hear how Heath Ledger is dead? 28 years old and dead of what looks like an overdose. He had the world to look forward to... and look what happens. What's happened to common sense in this world lately?
I'm still not sure what's going on with our vacation, as the wife's getting sticker-shock (as usual). It doesn't matter if the vacation is $10, or $1000, she gets like this every single time, and it drives me mad. If she bails, I may go somewhere on my own.
Well, not much to say tonight (writing this on Tuesday night), so on to the news:
That's it for today... have a great Hump-Day!

6 Comments:
Heath's family are fying to the US to bring the body home as we speak... so to speak, yet another celebrity tragedy.
When I spoke to my wife yesterday from here at work, she told me about Ledger. Folks were talking about it up here in the cubicles late that afternoon.
It's sad any time anybody that young dies.
Oh, and on the bald eagles... they're quite common on many Arkansas lakes, too. You know, they're mainly scavengers, not great hunters. One reason they're so common in Arkansas is all the chicken houses -- they love to scavenge those sites.
That little girl with all the badges is quite the over-achiever.
It's sad that Heath passed away and under those circumstances!
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
I'm so sad about Heath's death and my heart breaks for his family. He was a brilliant actor and he'll be missed. One of my favorite movies is "A Knight's Tale" and now I'll watch it with bittersweet feelings.
I'm now DONE with my work week... but I'll try not to rub it in. ;-)
Have a wonderful weekend... when it gets here LOL *HUGS*
Ok vacation boy, doesn't wifey always cave in and go with you?
If not, could always tell her you're going to Disney without her.
I watched a special on the Travel Channel the other night on the Disney Cruise Line, looks totally awesome, almost makes me wish I thad little ones.
How about them HUSKIES!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home