C-C-C-COLDDDDD!
When I got up Thursday morning to go to work, it was 4 degrees F outside!!! The wind chill, made it feel like -15. Now THAT'S COLD!
So, I put on my warmest coat, a UCONN Husky Starter jacket I got for Christmas about 8 years ago. As I knew it would, it kept me very warm even in that cold.
As I'm writing this on Thursday night, I don't have a whole lot of time as I'm in the middle of watching the UConn Husky Men Basketball game with my friend Ray.
Today (Thursday) was Mom's birthday, so we all went over to see her after work. She showed me a picture from a newspaper from when she was probably in high school, of her girls softball team that she was on. There's a picture of the whole team there, and it was really quite funny and neat to see. I'll try to get a copy of it to post here.
Oh, and I ordered myself a new digital camera on Wednesday (point and shoot). I've been very unhappy with my Nikon that I have, and finally decided to get a new one. More when it comes in.
On to the news:
They're making a 2 hour TV movie of Knight Rider and using a Mustang as KITT!
And just for Mark... a Home-Made Star Wars Video!!!
Have a great weekend all!

3 Comments:
Glad you stayed warm...was thinking of you and wondering how you made out!
Yours,
michelle {'lil o}
That's cool about the picture your mom showed you. We saw some neat old pictures over the weekend, too. I'm glad to see that still photos still are going strong even with all the video available. There's nothing like the portability and direct experience of looking at a printed photo. No technology to get in the way of the sharing.
I can't watch the video from work.
Khaaaaaaaan!
I'll send the link to my home e-mail so I'll remember.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home