Super Monday
Even though I'm writing this on Sunday afternoon, it's Super Bowl Sunday, and Tuesday is Super Tuesday in Connecticut (primary day), so that must make it Super Monday!
So much hype for both.. who can stand it. I'm about "politic'd" out. Too many ads, too much political back-stabbing. I just wish it were over.
The weekend was nice, Ray came over to watch the UCONN Mens basketball team beat #18 Pittsburgh, then we went out to dinner with him and his wife to my favorite restaurant where we hadn't been in almost 5 years. Then, we came back and watched the UCONN Women beat Providence college. The women are 21-0 this season, with a great chance of going undefeated all the way.
The UCONN Men are 16-5, but have won their last 5, with 3 of them being against ranked opponents, and one (against #7 Indiana) at Indiana. This week, we should be nationally ranked in the top 25.
I'm glad everyone liked my Friday post.. it meant a lot to me.
Well, not much else to say today... on to the news:
Man puts brand new car in wrong gear, tumbles it down 100-foot cliff, escapes uninjured. Ta-da
Costco to sell its own brand of beer. They love you
Two cops shooting at each other in Georgia. Yes, they were both cops.
Irish Setter has record 16 pups.. with pictures!
Have a great Monday all....!

3 Comments:
We haven't seen many ads here, because our primary is still a decent way off.
If Costco starts selling beer I'd like to see the size of their "kegs". 45 gal drum? *S*
i absolutely loved the story of the doggies! What a litter! Fantastic! Each of those pups is handsomer than the other too! Thanks for making me smile!
Yours,
michelle ('lil o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home