Friday, January 25, 2008

Ahhh... Friday!

Things are finally coming together this week.

I booked a cruise Thursday night for May 17 for 5 nights. It'll be nice to just relax, and I'm hoping to find a nice beach to relax on at Grand Cayman.

sunrise Here's the sunrise I saw this morning on my way into work. (click on picture to 'embiggen')

I've seen this kind of sunrise for the past week or so, but today was the first day I remembered to bring in my camera to capture it.

Hey Mike H, yeah, HOW about those Huskies! Wow that was some game last night! And yeah, she always caves. Oh, and the Disney Cruises.. they're BIG time expensive!

And now, for the news:

Some incredible pictures of the shuttle (and Earth from Space)

From my friend michelle. Watch the page after a minute or so!

Man on trial for killing his seven-year-old daughter presents "World's Greatest Dad" mug as evidence for his innocence. No, he really did

Air Force confirms that the only aliens in Texas are Mexicans

So, the picture NASA has of Bigfoot on Mars, is just a rock. Uh huh.

That's it for today... have a great weekend all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...those shuttle pictures really are something else!

Congratulations on booking a cruise after all...

Have a good Friday, Dave! And have a GREAT weekend!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

January 25, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home