Friday, May 16, 2008

80 Vacation Time Again! WHOO HOO!

Yep, our flight leaves at a bit after 7am on Saturday, and the weather forecast for Fort Lauderdale (where the cruise leaves) is for 92 degrees and bright sunshine!

I don't have a lot of time tonight, as I haven't even begun to pack yet and I really need to get started.

robins3

 

I do have one more picture of the robins, but the darn window has such a glare, that the shot didn't come out very well. You can see at least 2 of the 3 little ones in there. Momma Bird comes in every few minutes and as soon as she arrives, the mouths go wide open waiting for something to eat. It's amazing already how much they've grown.

 

Well people, I'll see you next Friday (we return Thursday afternoon).

Take care while I'm away!

2 Comments:

Blogger bubbanem said...

Dave, thanks for sharing the pics of your feathered children. We've a set of Robin chicks in a cedar tree outside our dining room window.

Enjoy the cruise!

May 16, 2008 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, may the cruise exceed your expectations in every way! Take care!

Yours,

michelle ('lil o)

May 16, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home