Wednesday, December 31, 2008

168 - Happy New Year !!!

To all my faithful readers (and even those who aren't faithful), I wish you all, a safe, happy and healthy 2009!

hny

Lets hope 2009 is a  better year for everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

And a very Happy New Year to you and yours Dave.

January 1, 2009 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Dave ~~ Thank you for the nice words about my granddaughter being beautiful and I'm not likely to
challenge that. Glad you enjoyed the jokes. Have a wonderful year, my friend with lots of love and happiness and health. That last one becomes important as we get older.
Take care, Very best wishes, Merle.

January 2, 2009 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Happy New Year to you too, Dave! May 2009 bring you and your family many blessings. I continue to keep your MIL in my prayers.

*BIG HUGS* to my friend; I'm grateful to have you in my life.

January 4, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home