Monday, May 4, 2009

217 – Comcast is on my **** list!

After being without phone and internet for almost the whole weekend, I’m very ticked at Comcast. I actually spent more time on the phone with them, than with my wife. They even sent a technician on Sunday, who didn’t want to diagnose the problem, all he did was want to swap out the modem, and when that was still not working right, he got it to work at the barely minimum and bolted for the door. An hour later, it was all down again. They’re coming again to my house today after I called at 9pm and went 3 supervisors up to get some results. I never got off the phone till after 10pm.

Well, our car club’s first car show of the season was a complete success! Below is a picture of just some of the cars that showed up.

show

 

We’re at a new location which puts the cars in a much nicer area, people were having a ball and the weather was just perfect. (you can see my bright yellow Vette just to the right)

I still have my fingers crossed that our cruise will be allowed to stop in Mexico. The news this morning said the illness was now waning in that country. We could only hope.

Well, my daughter’s new PC started messing up again. She’s going to ask for a refund from Dell, but I have no idea what’ll happen. I’ll help fight for her if needed.

Well, I have to run quick, talk to you all soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Curt said...

Refund from Dell? Good luck with that!

May 4, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Elaine said...

Don't ya just love fighting with customer service *not*. Sounds like you've had your share for awhile. Good luck with both issues, hope they are resolved quickly.

May 4, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Sorry to hear about the Comcast problem. You definitely have some company in that department. We've been cable-company free for 6 or 7 years.

Glad your car show went well and that it's at a better venue.

If your daughter gets out of that Dell, I hope she finds something fairly hassle-free.

May 5, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home