Friday, August 21, 2009

249 – Even more H, H &H Ahead!

It’s over a week now of high temps and very high humidity. This morning, I got up and it was 80 degrees out with a dewpoint of 77. I can’t remember the last time I got up and it was that warm out!

For once… no plans this weekend. That won’t last because at lease 3 of the 4 weekends in the next two months are booked solid with things to do. Like I said before, it’s been a busy summer!

Mark, from the “Mark’s Regular Life” blog at left, is coming up to Boston to do some work, and I’ll be going to see him in a couple of weeks and finally get to shake his hand! It’ll be a fun time, as Boston is quite a fun city with lots to see and do.

I went to see the movie District 9 last night with my friend Dave, and was sadly disappointed. It wasn’t that good at all, and I don’t know where all the rave reviews came from.

Well, not a lot of time today, so once more, some of my favorite tweets from Twitter!

(the first one was from me, and I’m not responsible for the content of the others!)

#somethingyouthoughtwasimpossible 1Million Dollars in Jewelry stolen from JCPenny! http://bit.ly/GdPaa

@CraigTheRealOne Scientists have discovered that there is intelligent DNA in some women. Unfortunately 95% of them spat it out ;)

natalidelconteWent to party with people who work on the morning show. Everyone was ready for bed by 6:30 pm. Rager

natalidelconteThere are 2 kinds of people in this world: those who eat ice cream in a cone and those who choose a cup. I'm cup. Don't get you cone people.

CraigTheRealOneHow do you make a feminist smile?... Stuff some money in her bra and tell her to buy herself something nice.

 

That’s it for now folks… have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home