275 – Time Flies…
Wow, this week has just flown by! It seems something new has come along every day to keep me busy.
Well, I have another weekend coming up with no big plans, so another relaxing time should be had!
The only thing I want to do this weekend, is watch the UCONN Football game Saturday at noon.
Other than that, someone sent me this picture below, and I loved it!
(Click on the picture to ‘embiggen"’)
I don’t know if I mentioned it, but the police here have arrested someone for the murder of the UCONN Football player a few weeks ago.
Has the H1N1 flu affected where you are yet? We have schools/districts all over the state closing because so many students are out sick. We’ve also had our third death from this flu but again, the person had an underlying illness.
Well, as it seems like Mark is the only one reading lately, I’ll say have a wonderful weekend, and see you Monday!

3 Comments:
Don't forget Merle! She's usually chiming in every couple days or so, and not just some short "attaboy," either.
That picture is funny. Reminds me of that movie "Crazy People" with Dudley Moore. He comes up with the ad campaign, "Volvo: They're boxy, but they're good."
Also, if you can add Statcounter to a Blogger blog, you might consider it. That way you can tell that folks are reading without commenting. I'm sure you have several who still see your blog regularly but just don't say anything. I know I do, thanks to Statcounter.
*LOL* I do have Statcounter her Mark! Did you miss it on the left?
You're right.. Merle DOES post here too!
Hi Dave ~~ Sorry I miss occasionally
Glad they got someone for the murder of that football player.
The only H1N1 i have known of myself, is a cousin's son, who got it last week, but is recovering very well. He lives near to Melbourne.
I think there has been several deaths from it in Australia, but mostly if there is some other illness
as well, or very old folks and kids.
Take care, Regards, Merle.
Thanks Mark for the support!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home