319 – Fridays Should Come Twice a Week
What a long week this has been..! I’ve been running around like a crazy man.
Has anyone watched any of the Olympics? Me, I haven’t watched even one minute of them. For some reason, they’re just not interesting to me.. though I may watch the men’s hockey final if it’s the US against Canada.
54 more days till Vacation, and the price on our hotel room in San Diego came down quite a bit! I found out they give a discount for "State Employees”, and as I am one, I get a great discount! Now… if I just had a button to fast forward time… hmmmm
My daughter is going to a big “cake show” at the Hartford Marriott hotel this weekend which should be fun for her.. she’s all excited about it!
Me.. no plans as of yet. Hoping to maybe go out to dinner tomorrow night.
On to something funny:
Funny Bumper Stickers:
This truck is protected by an anti-social German Shepherd
Is there life after death? Touch the Rednecks truck and find out!
I'm NOT speeding, I'm qualifing!
If this car was a horse I'd have to shoot it.
Warning: Driver only carries $20 worth of ammunition!
I don't like tailgaters, that's why I'm speeding.
I am the only one on this planet who know how to drive.
How can I miss you if you won't go away?
Don't annoy me, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies
i souport publik edukashun
I took an IQ test and the results were negative
Your kid may be an honors student, but you're still an idiot
And a joke for you all:
Young Susie was having trouble with her computer so she called Wes, the computer guy, over to her desk. Wes clicked a couple buttons and solved the problem.
As he was walking away Susie called after him, "So, what was wrong?" And he replied, "It was an 'ID ten T' error." A puzzled expression ran riot over Susie's face. " 'An ID ten T' error? What's that, in case I need to fix it again?" He gave her a grin. "Haven't you ever seen an 'ID ten T' error before?" Susie replied, "No." "Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."
. . . . . . . . . . I D 1 0 T
Have a wonderful weekend all!

2 Comments:
I watched some of the Olympic events for the first week, but now I've dropped them because it just takes up too much time for something in which I have only a passing interest. The snowboarding was cool, and I watched some of the downhill skiing and distance jumping (gets boring pretty fast) and aerials competition (incredible jumps with flips, twists, etc.).
The wife is into the figure skating, but it's all sitting on the DVR waiting to be watched, and she usually gets the results spoiled for her on people's FaceBook statuses.
Hi Dave ~~ I have watched some of the Olympics and like your wife, I like the ice skating best. Those
jumps are so tremendous, but you get tired of it all.
Glad you got a good discount on your hotel for your vacation. Good joke.
Thanks for your comments and the
compliments too. Glad you enjoyed the jokes and ROTFL. Well done on the quiz. The Timex one got me.
Take care, with Best Wishes, Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home