309 – A Brand New Month
February 1st. The second month of 2010 (are we all calling it twenty ten?).
The Grammy’s were last night, and thankfully, nobody rushed up on stage to take a trophy out of Taylor Swift’s hands! There may be hope for Country music yet.
80 Days till vacation!!!
This weekend was nice, if not very cold. Watched some UCONN Basketball, went out to buy me a new toy, went to visit my mom.. etc. The usual weekend stuff. Yesterday however (and to some extent this morning) I wasn’t feeling very well. Not sure what it is.. just feeling “off”.
Why is it everyone in work is always asking me “So, where’s your next trip Dave?”??? Hmm… I’m hoping people don’t think I travel too much!
Anyways, on to something funny.. because it’s on the news and in my blog from Friday, let’s pick on the iPad:
64 gig iPad will forever be known as the heavy flow model.
If I order this, will my boyfriend and I have to worry if it comes late?
If you and your friends all buy one, will they sync up?
Later in the year they will be releasing the companion tablet pen, the Ipon.
It's so beautiful when an electronics company finally becomes a woman...
Eh, I prefer the CVS brand. A few bucks less but does the same thing...
So will iffy Wifi coverage be called iSpotting?
Have a wonderful Monday all…!

2 Comments:
You're the trip-taking-est person I know!
We DVR'd the Grammy awards, so it was great to FF through the stuff we didn't care to see. But, there wasn't much, as it was a pretty good show with some very good performances. Superior to the Academy Awards in that respect, for sure.
Love the iPad joke ad and taglines. I read the feminine hygiene product joke right about the time it was released, and gladly redistributed the fun for others.
Wonder why they didn't go with iTab?
Hi Dave ~~ I am glad you liked the story of Jasmine as it was a good one and also the poor nun grading papers. Sorry I have been a while
replying but the heat is getting to me and I haven't been too well and
trying to keep my feet up.
Good luck yo you for all your travels. It does seem the minute you get back from one cruise, you plan another. Which is great and
good luck to you. Take care,
Regards, Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home