Friday, November 19, 2010

417 – Vacation Friday Afternoon At Last!

And I still haven’t even started to pack yet. Something always seems to come up. So, Saturday morning I begin. Friday night, I have to go see my mom, stop at the bank, take out the money for vacation, and do a lot of cleaning at the house for our family to host Thanksgiving. It’ll be a busy weekend to say the least, but it’ll be worth it.

On Thanksgiving for the wife and I, we’ll be in Aruba! That’ll be different for sure. Not sure how that’s going to be.

Mark, yeah, I attended cooking school for 4 years in my youth, even worked at a 5 star restaurant as first chef for a while. Then I figured out chefs work nights, weekends and holidays with little time for girlfriends or the such. So much for that idea! *chuckle*

Well, I’m out of time…. so be good while I’m gone, and I’ll be sure to have lots of pictures to share with you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Mark said...

Be good? Aw, man! You can't tell us that while you're off in the sea somewhere.

Have a great weekend.

November 19, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Curt said...

Have fun Dave!!!

November 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Mike H said...

Be good, Be safe (especially in Aruba)
Have a great time

November 20, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Thanks for your usual kind comments.. "See you" when you get back from vacation. Have a
really good time. Regards, Merle.

November 21, 2010 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ Thaks for the comments and glad you enjoyed the jokes.
Because I can't get out much, I shop a lot from Mail Order catalogs all
year and so when Christmas comes I only have a few extras to buy.
Good luck with yours. Take care, my friend. Regards, Merle.

December 6, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home