Wednesday, November 3, 2010

409 – 16 Days till Vacation!

Yep, 16 more days from this afternoon, I’ll be on vacation. It’s going to be the first time ever that my wife and I are away for Thanksgiving. My daughter is going to shoulder the responsibility of having Thanksgiving dinner at her house. Both of her Grandma’s should be there, as well as her aunt and uncle (my brother and sister in law).

I bought a new toy lately, an Apple iPad with WiFi and I absolutely love it. It’s fast as heck, and I can sit in my living room at home, and work on a PC in work with it. Outstanding. (not that I bought it for that)

I can check my Comcast email with it, check my voice mail at home, program my DVR to record something from anywhere I can get a WiFi link, and even watch on-demand movies! Either way, I’m having a blast with it and I’ll be taking it with me on my cruise in a few weeks.

I’m glad at least a few of you enjoyed the Europe trip. It was great to relive some of those wonderful memories!

Other than that, just keeping busy, and getting everything ready for our big trip.

Got to run for now, more on Friday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mark said...

Aha! So now I know why you slacked off my blog for a day or two. New toy! I admit that I played with an iPad in an Apple store and was fairly taken with it. Except for the onscreen keyboard! Would take a lot of getting used to for someone like me who does not look at the keys while typing. Still, a very slick machine. I just don't understand Apple's decision to include no USB port (therefore no way to put my camera's pictures on it without buying the digital camera package for $30 or $40).

November 3, 2010 at 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Mike H said...

Ah the boys and their toys
So does this mean your next laptop will be a Macbook Air? Are you heading to the darkside?
I too enjoyed your trip through Europe, even though I may not comment

November 4, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home