445 – Hump-Day Warmth
Yes, it’s going to warm up today. In the 40’s kinda warm. Friday, we’re looking at the possibility of 60 degrees! Now the fun begins… with standing water everywhere because the storm drains are blocked with ice! *chuckling* Hopefully there won’t be too much flooding.
One type of TV shows my wife and I enjoy watching is things like Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, or Ghost Lab. One thing I don’t understand though is, they talk to people who allegedly see these things in normally lighted places. My problem comes when they investigate, they turn off all the lights. Completely. What’s that about? Maybe Ghosts are afraid of the dark! *chuckling*
Oh, one more thing… while watching these shows, both of us tend to fall asleep for some strange reason! Even though we really like the shows. Go figure.
I actually went to start my Vette for the first time last Saturday. I do miss it. Funny thing is, in 99.9% of everything I do, I’m a very impatient person, but when it comes to waiting to take my car out in the Spring, I’m very patient.
On to something funny:
After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.
The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.
The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.
The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.
The guy from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.
The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."
Have a wonderful Hump-Day!

1 Comments:
I hope you guys stay warm for a while. Sorry I don't comment much now. I can read it at work but cannot comment (during breaks!). Just remember, blog readers are like cockroaches: if there's evidence of one, there probably are 10 you don't see.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home