467 – And the Countdown Continues…
18 Days till vacation, and I keep watching the webcam from Port Everglades every Sunday around 5pm to watch all the cruise ships pulll out, thinking soon, that’ll be me!
It was a nice weekend here, mid 60’s kinda weather, sunshine.. the daffodils are coming up!
I’ll tell you one minor downside to the iPad I have. Every once in a while, Apple releases a new software version for the iPad, and it breaks an application or two.
Right now, the Facebook app called “Friendly” that I’ve been using on my iPad isn’t working because of just that. To make matters worse, the app writer then fixes his app, but must re-submit it to Apple for distribution. This can take quite some time. Such is the price of progress I guess.
On to something funny:
Top Ten Signs You Might be a redneck...
1. Your dog rides in your truck more than your wife.
2. You wear specific hats to farm sales, livestock auctions, customer appreciation suppers, and vacations.
3. You have ever had to wash off in the backyard with a garden hose before your wife would let you in the house.
4. You've never thrown away a 5-gallon bucket.
5. You can remember the fertilizer rate, seed population, herbicide rate and yields on a farm you rented 10 years ago, but cannot recall your wife's birthday.
6. You have used a velvet leaf plant as toilet paper.
7. You have driven off the road while examining your neighbors crops.
8. You have borrowed gravel from the county road to fill potholes in your driveway.
9. You have buried a dog and cried like a baby.
10. You've used the same knife to make bull calves steers and peel apples.
Have a wonderful Monday all!

2 Comments:
#9 yes ... yes indeed.
#3 Hosed off? I have a shower in the back yard. Well, really it's an adaptation of a curved gutter-washer lashed to a post -- my personal de-gunking station!
Dave - I have 5 out of 10 from red-neck list.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home