501–Another Year Older, 55
Yep, today I become 55 years old! While some may say that’s young (as they’re older than me), others would say “Wow, you’re an old fart now!” *LOL*
Tonight we go to my God-Daughter’s house for her birthday party (same day as mine). Sunday, my kids will come over for cake at our house and to see their ole dad.
Saturday, myself, my brother and 2 other friends head down to Abbott’s Lobster in the Rough for our yearly Lobster. I hope it’s a nice day, so we can sit outside on the dock and watch the ships go by.
Other than that, not much else new, so on to a funny:
A woman arrived at a party. While scanning the guests, she spotted an attractive man standing alone. She approached him, smiled and said, "Hello. My name is Carmen." "That's a beautiful name," he replied. "Is it a family name?" "No," she replied. As a matter of fact I gave it to myself. It represents the things that I enjoy the most - cars and men. Therefore I chose "Carmen". "What's your name?" she asked. He answered "B.J. Titsengolf."
A lawyer, an economist, and a teacher were going to the bathroom. The lawyer gets done, washes his hands, and then proceeds to use almost the entire roll of paper towels to dry his hands. He says "I was taught to be thorough." The economist gets done, washes his hands, but uses only one paper towel. He says "I was taught to be environmentally friendly." The teacher gets done and leaves without washing his hands. He says "I was taught not to piss on my hands."
Have a wonderful day all!

3 Comments:
Hi Dave ~~ Sounds like the birthday was good and a few things planned.
I hope the weather was kind to you to
sit outdoors and enjoy your lobster.
Glad you liked the jokes and the flowers. Take care, Regards, Merle.
Sorry, but I cannot read any more. If you're old enough to be my parent, then you're too old to be my friend.
Okay, so you're not quite old enough -- unless you knocked up some girl when you were 15! Good, you can still be my friend. And, work isn't blocking commenting on Blogger blogs the past two days. A new record! Oh, and I can't get on Facebook at all during work hours, so I won't be wishing you HB on there until later.
Thanks Merle and Mark!
Hey Mark, didn't your mother teach you to respect your elders? *ROTFL*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home