Friday, August 5, 2011

497–Seems Nobody’s There….

Hmm, no comments for a week or so. Maybe nobody’s listening. Maybe it’s time to wrap this up, and move completely to Facebook or Google+.

Either way, I’ve written a lot of words here in the past few years. Sometimes I’ve gotten some great feedback, and sometimes, like now, it seems like I’m alone out here just typing for myself.

DOES anyone read this any longer?

6 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Hi again Dave ~~ I think I told you once before to continue writing as a diary of sorts for YOURSELF. And for family to read years later. Most of
us get busy with our lives, or visitors or doctors etc etc. But it is nice to know you are there.
How would we ever know when your next vacation was to be? Let alone where to? Mexico looked great.
Glad you enjoyed the jokes and I also hope I don't need a darned pace-maker. Time will tell.
Take good care, Regards, Merle.

August 5, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks Merle. Some times I just have to throw that out there, to see who's reading as some times it seems I can hear an echo in here! *chuckling*

No vacations planned yet.. (I emphasize YET!)

August 5, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

You make a good point, Dave. We tend to use social networking tools for the banter. I tried importing blog posts into facebook for a while, but the formatting was atrocious. It's certainly OK to tweet about your blog post to generate some traffic. And speaking of traffic, one can get free visitor info via a free account at StatCounter. That way, one can see who visits -- even if they don't post a comment.

August 5, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Curt said...

Yep... read it every time you post

August 5, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

G'day Dave, I'm another regular reader and not so often commenter.

August 7, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that i sometimes read and not post...though i try to not do that...

Yours,

michelle {'lil o}

August 8, 2011 at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home