496–Turning the Corner
I can already tell Fall is on its way, even though we’ve still got 90+ degree temps out. Going to work in the mornings, the sun is lower and lower in the sky.
Yes, Fall is coming like a speeding train and nothing we can do will stop it. I’ve put so very few miles on my Vette this year, there just doesn’t seem to be time for everything. I thought as I got older I’d get less busy… boy was I wrong!
Had a wonderful weekend, the weather was great. My daughter and her boyfriend brought over my new Grandson again (Max, the Shih-tzu), and he’s still adorable. It seems every day my daughter has a new cute story about him.
Sunday, we didn’t do too much, and caught up on some things around the house.
How was everyone else's weekend?
On to something funny (From my brother):
Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women
And here we go...
#10 - You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.
#9 - You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the
road.
#8 - If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you
try it out a few times.
#7 - Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.
#6 - Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
#5 - A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.
#4 - Guns function normally every day of the month.
#3 - A gun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"
#2 - A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.
And the Number One reason
Why Men Prefer Guns over women.....
#1 - You can buy a silencer for a gun!
Have a great Monday!

1 Comments:
Hello Dave ~~ Cute little puppy that your daughter and her boyfriend have.
It is amazing how much busier we get as we get older -or does it just take us longer to get through the chores.
I hadn't seen the Guns funny before.
The last one would be a favorite with most men I guess. The silencer
and trading in for a younger model.
Take care, Best Wishes, Merle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home