Tuesday, September 6, 2011

507 – Long Weekend Update

It was a wonderful weekend, Friday I did some chores then went out with my brother for a few things for the weekend, then a party we had to go to out of state on Saturday, a relaxing day on Sunday, and we had my daughter, her boyfriend and my little grandson (puppy) over for lunch and a nice visit. Max (the puppy) comes to me whenever I call him, and he’s still cute as a button.

Other than that, it was a nice weekend. The weather was nice the whole time, though it’s supposed to rain most of this coming week, not helping our already swollen rivers.

More tomorrow…

1 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dave ~~ glad you had a great weekend with your brother and the family including Max.
I hope you didn't get much more rain, except maybe in Texas.
Regards, Merle.

September 7, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home