Wednesday, September 7, 2011

508 – Creature of Habit

As I get older, I find that I become more of a creature of habit than I’ve ever been. Certain things, I just keep doing the exact same way, and I feel uncomfortable doing any other way. Anyone else like that?

Well, on our second day of rain, rivers are flooding again here.  Hurricane Irene sure soaked everything so much, that the soil can’t absorb any more, so it runs off into rivers and streams.

Not much else to say today… hope everyone’s doing well…!

1 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Dear Dave ~~ Yes, I think we become creatures of habit as we age. I am a great collector of recipe books, BUT then I cook the things I always have done. Occasionally I try a new recipe.
I see you have had more rain and the rivers are flooding as the Earth cannot absorb any more. Take good care my friend.
Glad you enjoyed the post and thank you for your kind words about my blog. Kind regards, Merle

September 7, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home